In the Kitchen Mobile App
Rated as one of the top recipe apps in the App Store, Food Network’s In the Kitchen app is your one-stop shop for all things food.
Get instant access to our most-popular recipes from Ree Drummond, Ina Garten, Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and many more. Need inspiration for your next meal? Or looking for a recipe that's on TV now? Our app will help you do just that! Finding delicious recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows has never been this quick and easy.
With this app, you can:
Get inspired in the kitchen:
- Our newest feature is a slideshow where we’ll share new and crave-worthy recipes, videos, hacks and food trend how-tos. Come back every day for new inspiration; anything you have already viewed will slide to the back of the line so you’ll have fresh content at all times.
- Browse over 70,000 recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs.
- Looking for a decadent dessert, a healthy meal or want to learn about the latest kitchen hacks? Find a variety of daily story categories, including:
- The Basics
- Weeknight Warrior
- Sweet Stuff
- Wake Up
- Lunch Break
- The Dinner Bell
Decorate virtual cupcakes:
- Create and decorate dazzling virtual cupcakes — then send to your friends. With our new augmented reality (AR) feature, you can design cupcakes on any table top or flat surface. Choose from dozens of liners, frostings and toppers — there’s even a unicorn. You can save your creations, share on social media or send in a message. To get started, look for the button in the lower right-hand corner that says “Fun!” — right on the home screen of the In The Kitchen app.
Find recipes on TV:
- Instantly save recipes from your favorite Food Network shows, even ones that are on TV right now.
- Search for the perfect recipe to satisfy your meal-planning needs. Narrow down your search by chef, course, cuisine and recently aired recipes.
Save and share recipes:
- Save recipes instantly and organize them into your very own collections.
- And don’t worry! All of your previously saved recipes are safe and sound. You can now find them under My Stuff.
- Share recipes with your friends and family via text, email, Notes, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.
- Discover what the Food Network community is saying about our recipes through ratings and reviews.
- Enable push notifications to receive our favorite delicious recipes every day.
- Enable the iMessage extension to search for and share recipes with friends and family without having to leave the Messages app.
- Customize your In the Kitchen app icon with an image of your favorite Food Network chef.
- Start your day off right with irresistible food facts, cooking tips and related recipes with our Daily Bites widget, available in the Today View.
Want to talk? If you have questions, comments or suggestions for the app, we'd love to hear from you. Please contact us via Customer Support, and mention the new ITK app.