Watch how to make this cheesy kale and bacon stuffed cauliflower recipe
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and position it in the center of the oven at 400 degrees.
2. Brown bacon in oven for 15 minutes. Finely chop bacon and add to medium bowl.
3. Bring heavily salted water to boil. Remove cauliflower stem.
4. Boil cauliflower 5 to 7 minutes, until tender. Remove from water. Allow to drain and cool.
5. Add all the cheesy kale and bacon mixture with a piping bag.
6. Cover the cauliflower head with a bacony butter mixture. Roast until golden brown.
Slice the finished dish into wedges and serve.