- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 (7 to 9-ounce) fresh Pacific cod fillets (ling, rock, true cod)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup crawfish, cooked (can substitute cooked shrimp)
- Chopped fresh parsley leaves, for garnish
Meanwhile, make sauce: melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in green onions, garlic, and Creole seasoning. Add cream and lower heat to medium. Stir until mixture is reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Add crawfish and stir for about 30 seconds or until just heated through. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
To serve, plate fish and spoon Crawfish Bayou Sauce over center of fish. Garnish with parsley.