Gorgonzola Crusted Grilled Lamb Chops
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly cracked black pepper, plus more for bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped oregano leaves
- 2 racks lamb rib chops, frenched
- 3/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped cilantro leaves
Preheat the grill over medium heat.
In a medium bowl, add the olive oil, pepper, salt, oregano, and toss together. Cut the racks into chops and add them to the oil mixture. Turning them to coat well.
In a separate bowl, add the cheese, bread crumbs, garlic, cilantro and a pinch of black pepper. Mix gently.
Remove the chops from the marinade and arrange them on the grill. Grill for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Flip and top each chop with a heaping tablespoon of the bread crumb mixture. Close the lid of the grill and cook until desired doneness, about 2 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter and serve.
Steak and BLT Potatoes(00:03:29)
Guy's Grilled Lamb Sandwiches(00:04:02)
C'mon, Baby, Light My Grill(01:49)
Balsamic Barbecue Chicken(04:56)
Grilled Feast on Saffron Orzo(00:03:46)
Balsamic-Glazed Grilled Pizza(00:02:59)
Brined Pork Chops With Polenta(03:01)
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay