The Elvis Milkshake
- Whipped Cream:
- 1/2 cup chilled heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 heaping scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 banana, cut into thirds
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup milk
For the shake: Combine the ice cream, bananas, peanut butter, chocolate syrup and milk in a blender and puree until smooth.
Divide the mixture between 2 frosted glasses and garnish with a dollop or 2 of whipped cream.
Recipe courtesy of Anne Thornton