- 1/2 cup mixed berries, such as strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) coconut rum
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) light rum
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) simple syrup
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) fresh lime juice
- Ice, as needed
- Soda water
- 1 slice strawberry for garnish
Blend the mixed fruit, coconut rum, light rum, simple syrup, and lime juice in a large shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and pour over a glass full of ice. Top with a splash of soda water and garnish with strawberry slice.
Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.