Chicken Potato Spinach Soup
- 1 cup (240 ml) chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 1/2 cups (360 ml) milk
- 1/2 small onion, peeled or about 1/3 cup chopped
- 3 (519 g) medium potatoes, baked or boiled, with skin (reserve 1 potato)
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon spinach, cooked or frozen
- 5 ounces (140 g) chicken breast, skinned and boned, cooked and cut up
- Salt, to taste
1. Place broth, skim milk, onion, two potatoes, and rosemary into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
2. Select Variable 1.
3. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
4. Blend for 4-5 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
5. Reduce speed to Variable 3 and remove the lid plug.
6. Add spinach and reserved potato through the lid plug opening and blend until potato is chopped, about 10 seconds.
7. Drop in chicken and blend for an additional 5 seconds.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Baby Ramp and New Potato Soup with Mini Truffle Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Yukon Gold Potato Soup with Chive Oil, Beet Reduction and Sweet Garlic Confit Croutons, Potato and Turkey Hot Dog Soup with Herbs, Carrot Soup Recipes, Tortilla Soup Recipes, Gnocchi Recipes, Teriyaki Chicken Recipes, Lobster Bisque Recipes, Chicken
Thank you! your flag was submitted.