Chocolate Orange Mousse with Raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- One 1.4-ounce box instant chocolate pudding
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur (recommended: Grand Marnier)
- 2 (3.5-ounce) containers chocolate pudding cups (recommended: Hunt's)
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries or strawberries
- Heart Shaped Chocolate Garnish, optional, recipe follows
- Heart Shaped Chocolate Garnish:
- Chocolate shell ice cream topping
In a medium mixing bowl, beat together cream and pudding mix until soft peaks form.
Add the orange liqueur and pudding cup and beat until stiff. Transfer to large resealable bag. Snip off 1 of the bottom corners and pipe into wine glasses or martini glasses.
Serve garnished with fresh raspberries or strawberries and Heart Shaped Chocolate Garnish, if desired.Heart Shaped Chocolate Garnish:
Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place in freezer for at least 30 minutes to chill. Holding heart shaped cookie cutter down, pour a very thin layer of Chocolate Shell ice cream topping into form. Hold for 5 seconds to set. Working quickly, repeat to make as many hearts as desired. Place in freezer until ready to serve.
Recipe courtesy Sandra Lee, 2008
Recipe courtesy of Daisy Martinez
Recipe courtesy of Emeril Lagasse