- 20 rounded cups high-gluten flour
- 1 ounce salt
- 5 ounces slow rise yeast
- 2 cups body temperature water
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound fresh basil, leaves only
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, leaves only
- 4 cloves garlic
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- About 2 cups mozzarella pizza cheese
- About 2 cups provolone pizza cheese
- 2 cups tandoori chicken, cooked
- 1 cup real crabmeat
- 1 (4-inch) piece hearts of palm, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
For the dough:
Mix all ingredients 3 to 4 minutes until done, being careful not to mix too long so that the dough becomes tough. Add the olive oil and roll it into the dough. Place the dough in a pot, cover loosely with plastic and refrigerate for 8 hours.
Remove dough from pot and roll into 18-ounce balls, place on a tray and let rise 6 to 8 more hours.
For the green sauce:
For the pizza:
Preheat oven to 550 degrees F.
Roll and toss 1 ball dough until it's 18 to 20-inches around. Reserve remaining dough for another use or for other pizzas.
Top with a blend of mozzarella and provolone pizza cheese. Add the tandoori chicken, real crabmeat and hearts of palm. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and top with the fresh cilantro.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.