Cowboy Steak with Coffee and Chili Rub
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ancho chili powder, or other chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine ground espresso coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 pound shoulder center steak (Ranch Steak), or top sirloin, about 1 1/4-inch thick
Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and preheat it over medium-high heat. In a small bowl combine all the ingredients for the rub and coat the steak well on both sides. Cook steak for 14 minutes, turning once, for medium to medium-rare. Allow steak to sit for 5 minutes before slicing.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Jan's Cowboy Steak with Tomato Relish, Emeril's Grilled Cowboy Steak with Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Fried Oysters and a Drizzle of Homemade Worcestershire Sauce, Emeril's "Paniolo" (Hawaiian Cowboy) Steak, Latin American, Frying, Healthy Recipes, Stuffed Pork Chops Recipes, Easy Snack, Deep-Frying
Thank you! your flag was submitted.