Cowboy Steak with Coffee and Chili Rub
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ancho chili powder, or other chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine ground espresso coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 pound shoulder center steak (Ranch Steak), or top sirloin, about 1 1/4-inch thick
Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and preheat it over medium-high heat. In a small bowl combine all the ingredients for the rub and coat the steak well on both sides. Cook steak for 14 minutes, turning once, for medium to medium-rare. Allow steak to sit for 5 minutes before slicing.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Jan's Cowboy Steak with Tomato Relish, Emeril's Grilled Cowboy Steak with Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Fried Oysters and a Drizzle of Homemade Worcestershire Sauce, Emeril's "Paniolo" (Hawaiian Cowboy) Steak, Healthy Grilling, Low Fat Recipes, Beef Bourguignon Recipes, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Beef Wellington Recipes, Easy Dinner
Thank you! your flag was submitted.