Smashed Potatoes with Sour Cream and Chives
- 1 1/4 pounds Yukon gold potatoes (4 medium) unpeeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth, warmed
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Freshly ground black pepper
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Place potatoes in a steamer basket fitted over a large pot of boiling water. Cover and steam for about 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Recipe Analysis Note: Recipe Analysis Note: Ingredients without discrete measurements such as "Salt, to taste" or "Ice cream, optional" are omitted from analysis. This is because amounts can be highly variable and difficult to determine.
Recipe courtesy of Ellie Krieger, 2007, All Rights Reserved.. Eating Healthy in 2009.