- 1 cup frozen strawberries (don't defrost, if using fresh berries, freeze them first)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup ice water
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (to lighten up, substitute water)
- 1/4 cup sugar substitute (recommended: Splenda)
- 3 1/2 ounces soft or silken tofu
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (there should be no sugar in the ingredient list--usually artificial types are best)
Make the Smoothie: Combine all the ingredients in a blender and pulse to chop everything up. Flip the switch to high and blend until smooth.
Pour the smoothie among 4 glasses, and garnish each with a strawberry and mint sprig.