- 1 (10-ounce) container fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 1/4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 1/4 cups fresh blackberries
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- 4 meringue cookies, coarsely crumbled
Toss the berries, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Let stand until juices form, tossing occasionally, about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, stir the mascarpone cheese in a large bowl to loosen. Using an electric mixer, beat the cream, remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar, and pinch of cinnamon in another large bowl to soft peaks. Fold 1/4 of the cream into the mascarpone cheese to lighten. Fold in the remaining whipped cream.
Using a slotted spoon, divide the berries among plates. Spoon the mascarpone cheese atop the berries. Sprinkle the meringue cookies over top. Drizzle the berry juices around the dessert and serve immediately.