- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 shucked Manilla clams, shells reserved
- 3 cups rock salt, for lining baking sheet
Preheat oven to broil.
In a large bowl gently toss bread crumbs, herbs, olive oil, salt and pepper. Be careful not to overwork the mixture. Set aside.
Line a baking sheet with rock salt and arrange 12 clam shells. The rock salt will help secure and level the clams on the baking sheet. Put 1 clam in each shell and top with 2 tablespoons of the bread crumb mixture. Drizzle with olive oil. Broil 2 to 3 minutes.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.