- 1 large jicama, julienned
- 2 large carrots, julienne
- 1 cup red onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 tomato, julienned
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch of cayenne
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
Combine jicama, carrots, red onion, both peppers, tomato in a medium bowl. Whisk together the lime juice, vinegar, honey, olive oil and cayenne and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the cilantro and let sit for 30 minutes.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.