- 32 ounces boneless chicken thighs
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 2 ounces canned chipotle sauce
- 1/4 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/4 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- 9 ounces water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
Boil the chicken for 25 minutes or until cooked. Set aside.
In a saucepan add the vegetable oil and onions and cook for 3 minutes or until the onions turn golden.
Add the chipotle mixture and the chicken to the saucepan with the onions and cook over medium heat 15 minutes.
- This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.