Puget Sound Ferry Boats
- 4 medium zucchini
- 4 ears corn, husks removed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 to 3 ounces grated Parmesan
- A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.
Preheat the grill to medium.
Slice the zucchini lengthwise, scoop out seeds and pulp and discard.
Grill the corn until charred, then remove them from the grill and cut the kernels off the cobs.
In a medium bowl add the corn and the butter and toss to coat.
Add the herbs and garlic and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in 1 to 2 ounces of the grated Parmesan.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.