Bagna Cauda Vegetable Toss
- 1 bunch broccolini, washed and trimmed, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 anchovy fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons capers, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into thin matchsticks
- 2 small zucchini or 1 medium, cut into fat matchsticks
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 bunch scallions, cut into 2-inch lengths on the bias
Bring a couple of inches water in a skillet to a boil, over medium heat. Salt the water and add the broccolini. Cook until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Drain, run under cold water and reserve. Return the skillet to the stove top over medium to medium-high heat and add the 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, 4 turns of the pan. When the oil is hot, add the anchovies and stir to melt them into the oil. Stir in the red pepper flakes, the garlic, capers, parsley and all the vegetables including the reserved broccolini. Transfer to a serving dish and serve.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Petite Roasted Vegetable Charlottes, Buttered Beets and Peas with Onions: Two UK-favorite sides in under 10 minutes, Baby Greens with Warm Goat Cheese, Gnocchi Recipes, Roasted Beet Recipes, Panna Cotta Recipes, Chicken Piccata Recipes, Spinach Recipes, Roasted Potato Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.