Pork Chops with Dijon Glaze
- 2 tablespoons EVOO, plus more for drizzling
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 shots dry sherry
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 rounded tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Handful fresh tarragon leaves, chopped
- Four 1 1/2-inch-thick bone-in pork chops
Heat the EVOO in a small pot over medium to medium-high heat. Add the garlic, shallots and lemon zest and season with a little salt and lots of pepper. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes, then add the sherry and cook for 1 minute. Add the chicken stock and honey and simmer until reduced, 15 minutes. Stir in the mustard and tarragon, then remove the glaze from the heat.
Heat a grill pan or griddle over medium-high heat.
Coat the pork chops with EVOO and season liberally with salt and pepper. Grill the chops, turning occasionally, until cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes, basting liberally with the glaze during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.