- 1 package lady fingers sponge cakes
- 1/2 cup strong black coffee or espresso
- 2 ounces (shots) coffee flavor liqueur
- 2 cups mascarpone cheese, available in specialty cheese case of supermarket
- 1/2 cup powdered confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Open the ladyfingers and separate them. Paint the ladyfingers with coffee combined with the coffee liqueur using a pastry brush. Line 4 martini glasses with a single layer of ladyfingers, letting the cakes overlap a bit at the stem. Press the cakes down a bit to fit the lines of the glass. Beat cheese and sugar together 2 or 3 minutes. Spoon sweetened mascarpone into glasses. Top glasses off with a cap of the ladyfingers. Use any remaining mascarpone to dot the ladyfinger tops and sprinkle each glass with cocoa powder combined with a touch of cinnamon.
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray