- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (1 to 1 1/2 pound) pork loin, sliced into medallions and pounded thin
- Milk, as needed to moisten pork
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
Mix bread crumbs, garlic powder, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Moisten pork medallions with milk, and coat with bread crumb mixture allowing most of the excess to fall away. Add grapeseed oil to the pan over medium-high heat and cook pork leaving each side undisturbed for the first few minutes to allow the caramelization process to begin and prevent the coating from crusting off.
2008, Robert Irvine, All Rights Reserved