Beef and Vegetable Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound boneless top sirloin steak, thinly sliced into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 (12-ounce) bag fresh mixed vegetables stir-fry medley
- 1 (6-ounce) pack sliced mushrooms
- 1 (8-ounce) can water chestnuts
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pack stir-fry seasoning mix
- Steamed instant white rice, for serving
In a large skillet or wok, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over high heat. Add the beef and stir-fry for about 3 minutes. Remove beef and reserve. To the same wok, add the remaining oil and saute the onions, garlic, and ginger. Add the stir-fry vegetable medley, mushrooms, water chestnuts, and red bell peppers. Stir-fry for about 3 minutes and return the beef to the wok. Stirring constantly, add the oyster sauce and crushed red pepper flakes. In a small bowl, whisk the stir-fry seasoning mix with 1/8 cup water until combined. Add the seasoning mixture to the wok and stir for another 3 minutes. Serve with steamed instant white rice.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.