- 2 large eggs
- 1 (14-ounce) box pumpkin quick bread mix (recommended: Pillsbury)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup water or apple cider
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- Clear or white sanding sugar
Blend quick bread mix with water or apple cider, oil and eggs. Blend until smooth.
Pour batter into pans. Bake until golden and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. 12 to 14 minutes for "brownie" pan, 15 to 18 minutes for "muffin" pan. Transfer to a rack and cool completely.
For the icing:
In a large bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, the orange liquor and blend with a whisk until smooth. Transfer icing to a large re-sealable plastic bag and snip the corner of the bag off with a pair of scissors. Drizzle the icing over each cake and sprinkle with sanding sugar.