- 1 ounce unsalted butter
- 6 ounces organic top sirloin steak, cut into bite-size cubes
- 1 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup brown gravy
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pre-cooked pot pie shell, top and bottom
- Mashed potatoes and vegetables, for serving
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Heat the butter in a well-seasoned fry pan. Saute the steak cubes until lightly browned, and then add the mushrooms to pan. Add salt and pepper to taste. Saute until all lightly browned. Add the brown gravy, and mix thoroughly. Place into the bottom pot pie shell, and place the top shell over the filling.
Place in the oven until heated through, about 15 minutes.
Served with your favorite mashed potatoes and vegetables.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.