- 1 pound green beans, stem ends removed
- 1/3 cup diced roasted red pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Cook green beans in a pot of boiling salted water until crisp tender, about 5 to 6 minutes. Remove to a bowl filled with ice water to stop the cooking. Drain and dry with paper towels then place in a serving bowl. Toss with remaining ingredients. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Let sit at room temperature, at least 30 minutes.