- 1-ounce olive oil
- 1/4 red onion, cut into strips
- 1/2 tablespoon minced jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 5 ounces turkey breast, cooked, sliced
- 1-ounce tequila
- 4 ounces heavy cream
- 1/2-ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro leaves
- 9 ounces fettuccini pasta, cooked
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 2 lime wedges, for garnish
- 2 sprigs cilantro, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons diced Roma tomato, for garnish
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
In saute pan with high heat, add olive oil, onions, jalapeno and saute until translucent. Add garlic and continue to saute for 2 minutes. Add turkey, lightly mix ingredients, careful not to break turkey up to much.
Deglaze pan with tequila, pouring around the edge of the saute pan. Add cream, lemon juice and cilantro. Toss together, then add pasta, and toss ingredients while adding Parmesan cheese.
Nest pasta on plate, pour sauce over pasta. Lay sprigs of cilantro over top, sprinkle tomatoes on top, and crack pepper around the rim of the plate.
* Guest Recipe
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.