Kid Friendly Crudites
- 3 large carrots, peeled
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- Smoky Ranch Dip, recipe follows
- Smoky Ranch Dip:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/3 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh chopped dill leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly chopped parsley leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly chopped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Pinch granulated garlic
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Special equipment: Small cookie cutters
Using a mandoline, thinly slice carrots in wide strips. Lay flat and cut out as many shapes as possible with small cookie cutters. Slice the sides of the peppers. Lay flat and again, cut out shapes with cookie cutters.
To serve, arrange the carrots, peppers and broccoli on a platter surrounding the Smoky Ranch Dip.Smoky Ranch Dip:
In a small serving bowl, mix all ingredients until well combined.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.