Corn With Chile-Lime Butter
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for topping
- 1 tablespoon rocoto chile paste (available in jars at Latin markets)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 ears corn, husks and silk removed
- Crumbled cotija cheese, for topping
Preheat a grill to medium high. Combine the butter, garlic, lime juice, cilantro, chile paste and cumin in a bowl. Add salt and pepper; mix well.
Photograph by Kang Kim
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.