Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
- 6 ounces dark brown sugar
- 3 1/2 ounces rolled oats
- 4 ounces all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus extra for the cooker
- 20 ounces frozen peach slices
Combine the sugar, oats, flour, baking powder, allspice, nutmeg and kosher salt in a large bowl. Add the butter and work into the dry ingredients until a crumbly texture is formed. Fold in the peach slices.
Butter the bottom and sides of a 3-quart cooker. Add the mixture to the slow cooker and cook on low for 3 to 3 1/2 hours. Serve immediately.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.