- 4 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 8 ounces carrots, cut on the bias into 1/4-inch thick pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces sugar snap peas
- 4 ounces savoy cabbage, shredded
- 3/4 -ounce chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro or mint leaves
Place the sesame oil into a straight-sided 10-inch saute pan set over medium heat. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the garlic, ginger, carrots, salt and pepper and saute for 4 minutes. Add the sugar snap peas and continue to saute for 1 minute. Lastly, add the savoy cabbage and green onions and saute for an additional minute. Remove from the heat, add the rice wine vinegar and stir to combine, scraping any bits off the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle with the cilantro or mint and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.