- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped soy beans
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon red peppercorns, crushed
- 1 tablespoon green peppercorns, crushed
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns, crushed
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 4 swordfish steaks
Combine all ingredients, except swordfish, in a bowl and mix together well. Set aside.
Preheat a grill to medium-high, using mesquite wood. Place swordfish on grill and quickly sear. Dredge swordfish in the white wine mixture and then return to the grill. Cook until desired doneness; fish should be opaque and a knife should slide in easily.
Remove fish from the heat and serve with fresh vegetables and a starch of choice.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.