Greek Potatoes with Lemon Vinaigrette
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano, or 1 tablespoon dried
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley, plus more for garnish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 pounds large russet potatoes, cleaned, each cut lengthwise into 6 wedges
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or canned low-sodium chicken broth
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, shallots, garlic, oregano, and parsley in a medium bowl to blend; season with salt and pepper.
Toss potatoes with 1/2 cup vinaigrette on a heavy, large, rimmed baking sheet. Reserve the remaining vinaigrette. Pour chicken stock around potatoes and season potatoes with salt and pepper. Roast potatoes until tender and golden brown, turning occasionally, about 45 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter and drizzle with the remaining vinaigrette and more chopped parsley.
Recipe courtesy Bobby Flay