Greek Potatoes With Lemon Vinaigrette
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil (preferably Greek)
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 large shallot, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 sprigs oregano, leaves only (or 1 tablespoon dried)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, plus
- 1 tablespoon chopped, for serving
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 pounds large russet potatoes, cut lengthwise into wedges
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Put the olive oil, lemon juice, shallot, garlic, oregano and parsley in a food processor; add 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste. Puree until mostly smooth.
Toss the potatoes with 1/2 cup of the prepared vinaigrette in a large bowl and spread in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet. (Reserve the remaining vinaigrette.) Roast the potatoes until tender and golden, turning occasionally, 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Transfer the potatoes to a platter and drizzle with some of the remaining vinaigrette. Season with salt and garnish with the chopped parsley. Serve with the remaining vinaigrette on the side.
Photograph by Yunhee Kim
Thank you! your flag was submitted.