Grilled New Potato Salad with Peppers and Onions
- 2 pounds new potatoes, boiled until just tender
- Canola oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2 red bell peppers, grilled, peeled and seeded
- 2 cubano peppers, grilled, peeled and seeded
- 2 red onions, with skin, sliced 1/4-inch thick and grilled
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
Preheat grill over high heat.
Brush potatoes with oil, season with salt and pepper and grill until slightly charred.
Whisk the vinegar and mustard in a bowl, then slowly whisk in the olive oil. Whisk in salt and pepper, to taste.
Add the potatoes to the vinaigrette, then add the peppers, onions and the parsley, and toss to combine.
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay, 2008
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay