Grilled Snapper Vera Cruz
- 4 snapper fillets, 6 ounces each 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup green olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 serrano pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 bay leaf
Brush the fish with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and grill for 2 minutes on each side. Remove and cover.
Heat olive oil in a non-corrosive saute pan over medium-high heat, add onions and garlic and cook until soft. Add wine and reduce. Add tomatoes, green olives, capers and pepper, sugar and bay leaf and bring to a boil and cook until thickened. Reduce heat, add grilled fish and cook for 2 minutes.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Creole Marinated Grilled Red Snapper, Grilled Spanish-Style Snapper with Tomato and Green Olive Salsa, Grilled Pink Snapper with Caramelized Pineapple-Green Onion Butter and Relish, Heart Healthy Recipes, Easy Dinner, Baked Tilapia Recipes, Baked Fish Recipes, Low-Calorie Recipes, Easy Side Dish
Thank you! your flag was submitted.