Grilled Tomato-Tarragon Cocktail Sauce
- 8 plum tomatoes, halved and seeded
- Canola oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish, drained
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Few dashes chipotle hot sauce
- Few dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon leaves, plus more for garnish
Preheat grill to high. Brush tomatoes with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes or until the skins are lightly charred.
Place tomatoes and remaining ingredients, except tarragon, in a food processor and process until smooth. Add the tarragon and pulse a few times. Pour into a bowl and serve at room temperature. Garnish with additional tarragon, if desired.
Recipe courtesy Bobby Flay