- 8 ounces corvina fish, already cut into squares
- 1 Peruvian aji limo pepper, chopped
- Drop minced garlic
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 limes, juiced
- Dash freshly diced cilantro
- Hint rocoto pepper
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- Suggested Sides:
- Steamed and peeled sweet potatoes
- Roasted corn
- Peruvian white corn
Mix the corvina, aji limo garlic, salt and pepper well. Then add the lime juice, cilantro and rocoto pepper. Put this combination on a plate and garnish with the slices of red onions. Accompany with the sweet potatoes, roasted corn and Peruvian white corn, if desired.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy CVI.CHE 105, Miami