Celery Potato Soup
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) vegetable or olive oil
- 1 pound (454 g) chopped celery
- ½ cup (80 g) chopped onion
- 2 ½ cups (600 ml) vegetable stock
- 1 cup (240 ml) low fat buttermilk
- 2 (450 g) medium Russet potatoes, cooked and quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, roasted, peeled
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Saute celery and onions in oil until softened.
2. Add vegetable broth and let simmer for about 25 minutes.
3. Place cooked ingredients, buttermilk, potatoes, garlic, salt, and pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
4. Select Variable 1.
5. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
6. Blend for 2 minutes.
7. Serve immediately.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Peas and Potato Soup with Tarragon Pesto, Creamy Apple and Celery Root Soup with Grilled Cheddar, Bacon and Apple Honey Mustard Sandwich, Baby Ramp and New Potato Soup with Mini Truffle Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Red Potato, Butternut Squash Soup Recipes, Carrot Soup Recipes, Shrimp Creole Recipes, Chicken Noodle Soup Recipes, Pumpkin Soup Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.