Celery Potato Soup
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) vegetable or olive oil
- 1 pound (454 g) chopped celery
- ½ cup (80 g) chopped onion
- 2 ½ cups (600 ml) vegetable stock
- 1 cup (240 ml) low fat buttermilk
- 2 (450 g) medium Russet potatoes, cooked and quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, roasted, peeled
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Saute celery and onions in oil until softened.
2. Add vegetable broth and let simmer for about 25 minutes.
3. Place cooked ingredients, buttermilk, potatoes, garlic, salt, and pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
4. Select Variable 1.
5. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
6. Blend for 2 minutes.
7. Serve immediately.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.