- 5 ounces (about 1 1/4 cups) uncooked elbow macaroni with at least 2g fiber per 2-ounce serving
- 10 ounces raw lean ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion (about 1/2 medium onion)
- 24 ounces (about 6 cups) frozen cauliflower and low-fat cheese sauce, such as Green Giant
- 3 wedges light spreadable Swiss cheese, such as The Laughing Cow Light
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Salt and black pepper, optional
- Special equipment: slow cooker
Add cheese wedges and scallions, and stir until evenly distributed.
If you like, season with salt and pepper, to taste. Dig in!
PER SERVING (1/8th of recipe, about 1 cup): 179 calories, 5.75g fat, 512mg sodium, 19g carbs, 2g fiber, 3.5g sugars, 12.5g protein