Chop-Chop Beef Stir-Fry
- 1/2 cup fat-free beef broth
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 tablespoon reduced-sodium or lite soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cloves garlic, chopped (1/2 tablespoon)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 ounces raw lean filet mignon or leanest cut available, sliced
- Dash salt
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions, plus thinly sliced scallions, for serving, optional
Season beef with salt and thinly slice. Add to the bowl and toss to coat. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes.
Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Add broccoli, sugar snap peas, mushrooms, scallions, and 1/4 cup of the marinade from the beef. Stirring occasionally, cook until broccoli softens, about 3 minutes.
Add beef and remaining marinade. Stirring occasionally, cook until beef is cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes.
Serve it up and season to taste with additional salt and garnish with sliced scallions, if using. Enjoy!
PER SERVING (entire recipe): 293 calories, 6.5g fat, 914mg sodium, 26g carbs, 7.5g fiber, 7g sugars, 35g protein
Thank you! your flag was submitted.