- 3 whole-wheat pita breads, cut into eighths
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine olive oil and all spices in a large bowl. Add pita wedges and toss to coat, Spread in 1 layer on a baking sheet and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, tossing once, until pita is brown and crisp. Cool completely before serving.
2007, Ellie Krieger, All Rights Reserved