- Total Time:
- 24 min
- 15 min
- 9 min
- 12 servings (1 serving is 2 pieces)
- 1 dozen eggs
- 2/3 cup silken tofu, drained
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce, plus more to taste
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
Place the eggs in a large saucepan and cover with water. Place over high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 9 minutes. Remove the eggs from water and run under cold water for about 1 minute or until cool enough to touch. Peel eggs under cold running water.
Slice the eggs in half lengthwise. Scoop out the yolks and discard 6 of them or save for another use. Set aside the whites.
Place the remaining yolks in a medium bowl and mash with the tofu, mayonnaise, mustard, hot sauce, horseradish and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
Spoon the mixture into the corner of a plastic bag and snip off the end. Pipe the yolk mixture into the egg whites. Arrange on a platter and sprinkle with paprika.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.