Honey Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup smooth unsalted almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk
- 1 cup whole-wheat pastry flour (or 1/2 cup each all-purpose and whole-wheat flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Photograph by Andrew Mccaul
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Mist 2 baking sheets with cooking spray. Beat the butter, canola oil, honey, egg, almond butter and vanilla extract in a large bowl with a mixer until combined.
Scoop tablespoonfuls of batter about 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake until golden, about 12 minutes. Let the cookies cool 2 minutes on the baking sheets, then transfer to a rack to cool completely. Store in a loosely covered container for up to 3 days.
Per cookie: Calories 100; Fat 5 g (Saturated 1 g); Cholesterol 10 mg; Sodium 45 mg; Carbohydrate 13 g; Fiber 1 g; Protein 2 g
Thank you! your flag was submitted.