- 1 1/4 pounds Yukon gold potatoes (4 medium) unpeeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth, warmed
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Freshly ground black pepper
Place potatoes in a steamer basket fitted over a large pot of boiling water. Cover and steam for about 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Transfer potatoes to a large bowl. Add the broth, and coarsely mash the potatoes. Stir in the sour cream and chives. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and serve.
Nutritional Analysis (Per Serving)
Total fat: 2g
Saturated fat: 1g
Monounsaturated fat: 0g
Polyunsaturated fat: 0g
* Recipe Analysis Note
Ingredients without discrete measurements such as "Salt, to taste" or "Ice cream, optional" are omitted from analysis. This is because amounts can be highly variable and difficult to determine.