- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal, crushed (recommended: Rice Krispies)
- 1 cup semisweet mini chocolate morsels
- 2 (12-ounce) packages semisweet chocolate morsels
In a large mixing bowl, using your hand, combine butter, peanut butter, sugar, rice cereal and mini chocolate morsels. Roll mixture into 1-inch balls and place onto a parchment lined sheet pan in the freezer. In a double boiler, over simmering water, melt semisweet morsels. Stir constantly until melted and smooth. With a fork, dip the frozen balls in melted chocolate. Place on a cool cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in freezer for 5 to10 minutes until the chocolate has set. Store the balls in an airtight container at room temperature.
* Guest Recipe
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.