Mini Chicken and Mango Tostadas
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen
Recipe courtesy Food Network Kitchens for entwine.
Copyright 2011 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and diced (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, pitted, and peeled
- 24 large corn tortilla chips, for serving
1. Combine the chicken, mango, red onions, jalapeno, and cilantro in a bowl. Add half the lime juice, olive oil, and salt to taste. Next, mash the avocados together with the remaining lime juice and salt to taste in another bowl.
2. Top the tortilla chips with a dollop of mashed avocado and some chicken salad and serve.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Chicken Tostada with Corn, Pickled Jalapenos and Black Beans, Jerk Chicken with Roasted Mango and Habanero Chiles, Jake's Keawe-smoked Chicken Halves served with Jake's Smoked Pineapple-Mango Salsa, White Chicken Chili Recipes, Mexican Chicken Recipes, Chicken Noodle Soup Recipes, Thai Chicken Recipes, Chicken Breast Recipes, Chicken Chili Recipes