Roasted Cauliflower with Capers and Chile
- 1 head cauliflower
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 Fresno chile, sliced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Core the cauliflower and cut into florets. Toss the florets, 3 tablespoons olive oil, salt, and pepper on a baking sheet. Roast until tender, about 30 minutes.
2. Cook the capers and chile in the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a hot skillet for 1 minute. Add the wine and cook until reduced by half, about 1 minute. Stir in the butter and season with salt and pepper. Add the cauliflower and toss to coat.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchens for entwine.
Copyright 2011 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved
Recipe courtesy of Tyler Florence