Smoked Turkey Salad with Goat Cheese and Walnuts
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus additional for seasoning
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 cups mesclun salad greens (about 2 1/2 ounces)
- 1/4 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces sliced smoked turkey breast, cut in thin strips
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup walnuts halves, toasted
Whisk the mustard, vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in the oil, starting with a few drops and then adding the rest in a steady stream, to make a smooth, slightly thick dressing.
Toss the salad greens with the fennel in a large bowl. Add the smoked turkey along with the goat cheese, and walnuts to the salad. Season with salt and pepper and toss with the dressing. Divide the salad among 2 plates and serve.
Copyright (c) 2003 Television Food Network, G.P., All Rights Reserved
More Recipes and Ideas:
Smoked Turkey And Black-Eyed Pea Salad, Smoked Turkey and Pear Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette and Prosciutto Croutons, Curry Turkey Salad, Parmesan Cheese, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Turkey Pot Pie Recipes, Salmon Salad Recipes, Crab Salad Recipes, Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.