- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon truffle butter
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 onion, chopped finely
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
- Diced tomato, for garnish
In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and milk until frothy. Add the fresh herbs.
Preheat the broiler.
In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and add the truffle butter, garlic and onions. Saute until the onions are golden in color. Then add the egg mixture and some salt and pepper. Let sit for a few minutes, and then add the cheeses and place in the oven. Broil the frittata until golden brown on top and cooked through. Garnish with the diced tomatoes placed in a heart shape on top of the frittata. Serve warm.
This recipe was created by a contestant during a cooking competition. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested it for home use, therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.