- 18 ounces peanut butter, recipe follows
- 1 (16-ounce) box confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 12 ounces milk chocolate, melted
In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, confectioners' sugar, graham cracker crumbs, and butter. Mash together until combined. Form the mixture into balls. Transfer to the refrigerator until hardened, about 30 minutes. Dip the peanut butter balls into the melted chocolate and set inside mini paper cupcake forms. Let the chocolate set before serving.
- 3 cups peanuts, shelled, unsalted and dry roasted
- Peanut oil, if necessary